Sunday, December 6, 2009

Spa Girl says indulgence is devine!



I started my holidays last week and I decided since I wasn’t going away I would check out a few spas in the area and kick start my R&R into high gear. I was also beginning to feel human again after a rather nasty encounter with H1N1 so the idea of heading to the spa really appealed. There is nothing like a little pampering to remind yourself of all things good in your life.

I can’t remember the last time I felt so relaxed. I started the week in a hot salt water pool enjoying a Watsu session which frankly left me feeling like a bowl of jelly and I slept for 10 hours that evening! Then it was off to one of my favourite little places for a wonderful pedicure and French polish, don’t you just love your toes! I ended the week with a Clayton Shagal facial and hot oil massage which not only left my skin feeling like velvet, but I was so stress-free when we started I experienced a whole other level of relaxation. It made me think just how much stress we carry around with us, often without even realizing it!

With Christmas decorations to organize and presents to wrap I cannot think of a better way to start your holidays than a little spa indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment