Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spa Girl says everyone should visit VANCOUVER!

Anitra Brown says I've been watching the Olympics and have been blown away by how gorgeous Vancouver is. I've never been there, in part because I have a fantastic contributor, Sue Frause, who has written several articles on spas in Vancouver, including a piece on the best day spas in Vancouver and reviews on The Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Empress, Poet's Cove Resort & Spa, Brentwood Bay Lodge & Spa and Kingfisher Oceanside Resort. Vancouver is officially on my "to-do" list now!

http://spas.about.com/b/2010/02/25/spas-in-vancouver.htm

2 comments:

  1. Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities you could ever want to visit. Visit the Spa at the Pan Pacific Hotel. Wonderful! RMT Marni H. works at that spa and she is wonderful. So attentive and caring to all of her customers.
    Pan Pacific Hotel is a wonderful hotel to spend a holiday at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip regarding the Spa at the Pan Pacific Hotel. I have not visited this Spa, so will look into it the next time I'm in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete